All treatments given on a purely Holistic and Well-being manner, with integrity in mind.
Up to 1 hour depending on your state of health and the treatment plan following a full consultationA traditional therapy that has been practised as a healing art in many different parts of the world for thousands of years, using finger & thumb techniques to work on the areas of the feet which may relate to specific areas in your body
Reflexology helps relaxation, improves mood, aids sleep, helps to relieve tension and improves sense of wellbeing. It may help in healing the whole person not just the prevailing symptoms.
Pregnancy Reflexology Treatments incorporating Chakra Assessment (MCA) and Visualisations’.
Holistic MassageA therapeutic Massage helping to relieve muscle tension, aches and pains, stress and headaches.
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage – 30 minutes
- Back and Neck Massage – 15 minutes
- Full Body Massage - 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Neck and Shoulder Massage – 15 minutes
- Arm and Hand Massage – 15 minutes
Advanced Body Holistic MassageDeep Tissue Massage targeting problem areas
- Choose a 30 minute treatment for the Back, Neck and Shoulder or a 1 hour treatment for the full body.
Hot Stones Holistic MassageWith the use of water heated stones giving a much deeper treatment and a feeling of warmth and comfort. It helps heal areas of the body where needed.
- Choose a 45 minute treatment for the Back, Neck and Shoulder or a Full Body Treatment for 1 hour 30 minutes.
Aromatherapy Holistic MassageWith a choice of an individual blend of pure essential oils to suit each Client
- Choose either a 30 minute Back, Neck and Shoulder or a 1 hour Full Body.
Indian Head MassageAn Eastern style massage stimulating blood to the brain and bringing deep relaxation and huge benefits to the hair and scalp.
- Includes massage to the upper back, arms, neck, skull and forehead.
Ayurvedic OilsIt is believed in the Ayurveda system that each human being is composed of a Dosha. A Dosha is a combination of 5 different elements; ether, wind, fire, water and earth. According to Ayurveda, these Doshas need to remain balanced in a person. An imbalance may manifest a negative or undesirable condition.
Using Ayurvedic oils in massage contributes to maintaining harmony & balance. The oils are made of nature plants. Due to the extremely small size of the oil molecule, Ayurveda oils penetrate the skin easily and transport the healing properties of nature, directly to the cells in the body.
Ayurvedic Oils can be used in any massage treatment with an extra £5. A Kinesiology test is done to assess which oils will best suit you.
Ayurvedic ShirodharaOne of the oldest kind of treatments originating from India. This treatment not only relaxes, it helps a range of skin conditions along with eye problems, stress and anxiety and stress related sleep disorders.
Thai herbal, Hot Poultice MassageA massage given with the use of warm pouches full of Thai and Chinese herbs. It soothes muscle stiffness. Heat and Herbs are absorbed by the body to help aches and pains.
Manicures and PedicuresFocusing on the care of your Hands and Feet.
- The treatments include a (Foot File for Pedicures), Soak, Shape, Cuticle Care, Massage and Finish.
An additional charge includes a Specialised Exfoliation Treatment.
Treatment time can take up to 1 hour.
Hopi Ear Candles or Thermo Auricular TherapyWith the use of hollow candles made from nature products, this treatment helps to improve Hearing, Ear disorders, Headaches and congested Sinus.
- The treatment can take up to 40 minutes.
Waxing 'with care'
- Hair removal by waxing. Client care is our utmost priority and in line with all our Holistic Treatments we like to ensure you do not find this method of hair removal a ‘nightmare’.
Gift Vouchers are available for the special day and special someone !
Contact us for more details and so that we can cater specifically for you..
A FREE 15-20 minute consultation is given with all initial treatments and 15 minutes prior to subsequent treatments may need to be added to treatment times.
All information is strictly confidential.
All treatments given on a purely Holistic and Well-being manner, with integrity in mind. The treatments should not be used as an alternative to seeking medical advice.